неделя, 27 юни 2010 г.

a lost letter

She woke from the nightmare, lost and broken
Her eyes still burned from the endless night of tearless cries...
the pain just a reminder of the reality of her sorrow
Damn the sun that shines brightly through the window onto her face
Is she the only one who feels the pain? must the world continue to turn without him?
"NO!" she screamed into the light. "STOP! Don't let time pass, don't let the memories of him fade."
Emptiness surrounded her as she replayed the words over and over again inside her head.
"I have to leave" he said "I can't be here anymore"
And with that he was gone, pulled the metaphorical trigger.
The moment his life ended, her heart burst into oblivion
never to be heard from again.


The letter I will send you will casually inquire how you could have so easily brought it to an end.
I was your one desire.
After this life is over you will be the one thing I know I will miss.
I would have held your hand for an eternity through the darkest parts of hell if you would just hold mine.
We could have had a wonderful time in the days we have not yet planned.
I would have gone with you if you just told me you wanted me along for the ride to your final resting place.
Your footprints, your laughter, your pain, your embrace will be in my heart forever.
Until I can be with you again, my souls only love you will be.

0 коментара:

Публикуване на коментар