понеделник, 25 април 2011 г.

Do you wanna know?

  • Q: What's it like, to be in love?
  • A: It's like nothing else in this world. When I met him his eyes were brighter then the sun, i could see the world in them but they didn't reflect my own eyes, i could drown in the depths of that soft brown velvet, he held me with his eyes and i could have stayed there for what seemed like forever. The moment he looked at me for the first time and smiled at me, was the same moment i simply knew that i wanted to wake up to the sient stare of these same eyes and the gentle smile of these marble lips, for the rest of my life. And later i realized i will never have him, only that i did...for a while. And that was the day i knew love would never be the same for me simply cause my eyes and my heart had closed for it. And i wish, and i dream and i hope for something to change, something to happen cause honestly this is getting the best of me, but nothing can really happen if my eyes are closed, right?

0 коментара:

Публикуване на коментар